So, everyone is freaking out. And if it’s going to be ice, they’re right to freak out. I don’t care where you’re from, driving on the ice is awful. The commute into work both ways is going to be long and arduous. I might as well sleep in my cubicle tonight, since they’re also having rolling blackouts because the grid is so overwhelmed (it was 20 degrees this morning and with single pane windows everywhere, it’s hard to keep the house warm).
It’d be nice to see snow again, but I’m definitely not thrilled about the ice. I hope everyone continues to freak out and get hyped up and NOT go into work tomorrow, so I don’t have any traffic to compete with!
Anyways, today’s deal sold out. It sounded like a cool idea. Drink wine and make art. Sorry guys!
- Colder Climate Window Tips to Keep the Heat In | Natural Holistic …
- Effective Ways to Increase Web Traffic | Articles | instantShift
- herbal treatments to relieve insomnia – natural sleep aids | health 71
- Giveaway: Beverly Hills Wine Festival Ticket! | Drink Eat Travel
- FarmVille Sponsored Link: Gnomeo & Juliet & 2 Free Farm Cash …
- 2% of global net traffic is iOS based
- Double Pane Windows|Glass windows and|with Argon Gas
- Gimme Candy » Double Hung Windows: Are they best suited for you?
- General Electric's Price Target Boosted at Oppenheimer (GE …
- Commedia Link: Commedia Books for performers