So the traffic in was awful. My commute started with the onramp/bypass to get onto 45-North being shut down. Then 45-N was shut down at various points, forcing everyone onto the feeder (local) lanes every few miles, only to be put back onto the highway to be forced off. For all the talk we’ve had about this storm coming, and it not being quite as bad as they made sound, Houston was definitely under-prepared.
The only issues in were bridges and raised highways, which luckily is only 75% of all the roads in Houston…
Oh well, I’m here now. Needless to say downtown is abandoned, and a co-worker mentioned it reminded him of Hurrican Rita.
- Jay.Leno.2011.02.03.Jeff.Bridges.HDTV.XviD-2HD | Release BB
- Well, folks that is exactly what Hurricane
- One flew over the WASP's nest – Niko Herzeg Marketing —
- Hurricane Rita could in fact deluge the
- Main highways slated for routine maintenance : Kaieteur News
- ole woodcrafter pet feeder show | Cat Automatic Feeder
- Ambler Students Learn Life Lessons While Building Bridges « CBS Philly
- TxDOT Closing SA-area Highways Due To Roadway Icing Danger – KENS …
- Busy Season Problem of the Day: Approaching a Co–worker About …
- Dear Abby: Colleagues suspect co–worker has dementia | cellphones …