Being originally from Maryland, I’ve had to deal with people from Pittsburgh my whole life. If it isn’t the Steelers, then it’s the Pirates. If it isn’t the Pirates it’s the Penguins. Either way, they’ve got too much pride. Actually, anytime they bring up sports you should just ask them how the Pirates are doing (the Pirates may be even worse then the Astros).
Anyways, five reasons you want the Packers to win:
5: Pittsburgh’s largest export (after mustaches and crippling recession) are terrible towels. Please help stop this propagation.
4. Maybe if the Steelers actually lost a Super Bowl, Pittsburghers (I looked it up, that’s a word) would stop moving from the damn place. Leaving their bumper stickers and jackets to shame. They’d be to embarrassed to travel/move down the I-70 corridor.
3. The Packers are a community owned team. Owned by 130,000 individuals in the area where the team plays. An even rarer feat, especially among professional sports, is the team is a co-op and they pledge 60% of any profits back into their community. A very cool model for a football team and it seems to be working!
2. Brett Favre makes all men feel much better about themselves..
1. Little Wayne’s behind the Packers : Lil Wayne – Green & Yellow Freestyle.mp3 Wheezy is recently out of jail, so you don’t to get cut.
BONUS – Early Super Bowl Commericals
- Nothing Says Lovin' Like Eco-Friendly Lingerie » Pirate's Cove
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On The Stranger Tides Behind the Scenes …
- Price Sensitivity After A Period Of Recession | Build Niche Store
- Terrible Towels | MY LIFE AND THOUGHTS
- Testing GM's 105 amp CS130D, 105 amp AD230, AD237 & AD244 …
- Library Bumper Stickers – Stephen's Lighthouse
- ETF DAILY NEWS » Airline Profits Grounded by Rising Fuel Prices …
- Lil Wayne – Green & Yellow (Freestyle) mp3 DOWNLOAD | Keep It …
- jonathan.silva167 on "Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 …
- Most states used “rainy day funds” in recession